Join a team of principled, professional, and proactive investment consulting professionals, driven to perform beyond clients' expectations.
FEG currently has the following open positions:
Senior Marketing Associate
Senior Marketing Associate
The Senior Marketing Associate will lead the firm’s brand development through managing the design and execution process of marketing materials including marketing brochures, firm publications, and a wide variety of communications. Other key responsibilities include the management of the firm’s digital communications, including email marketing, external website, as well as various electronic and social platforms based on firm’s strategic goals.
Additional responsibilities include assisting with the firm's business development efforts by identifying, researching, and tracking targets; presentation development; competitor intelligence; conference support; PR support.
- Marketing Collateral—produce and develop firm’s marketing collateral. Responsibilities include updating existing content; conveying key points through illustration; content editing; coordinating with internal compliance and marketing teams; and liaising with external printers and graphic designers.
- Presentations―design and execute high-impact visual PowerPoint presentations for new business pitches, financial education, and conferences.
- Collateral Management―organize and archive marketing collateral. Maintain detailed tracking list, ensuring all materials are current, compliance approved, and accessible on firm websites.
- Branding―protect brand integrity. Ensure marketing collateral across vehicles (e.g., brochures, publications, templates, website, social media) produced follows branding guidelines and meets communication goals.
- Research―prepare background material, market research, and competitor analysis in support of new business opportunities, and to support firm strategy and positioning.
- Email Marketing―manage multi-media campaigns; coordinating with internal and external marketing teams to accomplish distribution goals; ensuring accuracy of all electronic communications; establish reporting and analysis system along with insights to elevate marketing communications.
- Conferences & Webinars―coordinate and promote client conferences and webinars. Create custom collateral and lead promotional items inventory.
- PR―coordinate media slots with external reporters and internal analysts and consultants.
- Website―develop and maintain firm’s SEO initiative, leading website graphic development and content. Manage the integration of internal databases with website analytics.
- Sales & Marketing Support―provide various support activities to Sales and Marketing team as needed.
Core Competencies & Qualifications
Personal traits that will best help the senior associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job include excellent project management skills; excellent communication skills; strong judgment in decision making; integrity; initiative; dependability; team-orientation; attention to detail; superior organizational skills; the ability to work independently and lead junior staff.
The right candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing and/or finance preferred. Individuals with degrees in journalism, communications, graphic design and a variety of other fields may be considered as well.
- 5+ years related experience desired.
- Requires expertise at utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Publisher, including superior proficiency at creating and designing charts in Excel.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms preferred (i.e., ExactTarget, Hubspot).
- Experience managing complex projects independently.
- Expertise of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Graphic design skills highly desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of website editors (i.e., MS Contribute, Dreamweaver, Wysiwyg), and working knowledge of HTML helfpul. Strong understanding of website analytical tools (i.e., Google Analytics) desired.
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading and grammatical skills preferred.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Cincinnati, OH – Firm Headquarters
Competitive compensation commensurate with qualifications and performance
Position: Senior Marketing Associate
Type: Full Time/Exempt
Manages Others: No
Reports to: Vice President, Director of Marketing
back to top
Fund Evaluation Group, LLC
201 E. Fifth Street, Suite 1600
Cincinnati, OH 45202
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards, both in our investment approach and in the manner we conduct our own business.