FEG will host their Investment Forum in Cincinnati Ohio, September 23 – 25, 2019. This year's forum, titled "Signs: Separating Signal from Noise in Markets, Politics, and Investments" will feature leading financial and strategic experts analyzing critical trends and emerging issues.
This year, FEG expects to welcome more than 400 clients and guests, most of whom are executives, board members, and investment professionals at nonprofits and corporations spanning the country. The FEG Investment Forum will bring top investment industry experts to Cincinnati to discuss a broad range of investment, economic, and philanthropic topics. Our featured speakers are as follows:September 24, 2019 Primary Speakers
- FEG President and CEO Becky Wood will welcome guests and Co-CIOs Gregory Dowling and Alan Lenahan will share the FEG Investment Outlook.
- Cam Harvey, PhD, Partner and Senior Advisor of Research Affiliates, will discuss At the Nexus of Financial and Technological Innovation.
- During a fireside chat, Howard Marks, Co-Chairman of Oaktree, will share with his thoughts and experience on Mastering the Market Cycle.
- Discussing the current political atmosphere, Dan Clifton, Partner and Head of Policy Research with Strategas, will discuss the current public policy issues and politics in relation to how they impact the markets and financial decisions.
- A panel of nonprofit CIOs will discuss investment management trends, challenges and potential new opportunities in the market.
- Closing out the day, Paul Singer, Founder and President of Elliott Management Corporation, will cover a range of financial topics.
September 25, 2019 Primary Speakers
- Beginning the Wednesday sessions, Robert F. Smith, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Vista Equity Partners, will sit down for a fireside chat discussing the Private Equity universe and capital trends in software, data, and technology-enabled businesses.
- Closing the FEG Investment Forum, Emmanuel Roman, Chief Executive Officer at PIMCO, will discuss PIMCO's secular outlook and current opportunities in the fixed income market.
The two-day event will also feature education sessions on current investment topics including:
- Distressed Debt
- Impact Investing
- The Evolving U.S. Energy Landscape
- China: Risk or Reward?
FEG’s Investment Forum is limited to company clients and invited guests. To see more details, please visit www.feg.com/2019-forum. A limited number of seats are held for interested investment professionals. To inquire about attending the Forum contact Sarah Wessling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About FEG Investment Advisors
FEG provides investment consulting, portfolio management, and research services to clients nationwide. Established in 1988, the independently-owned firm has approximately $65 billion in total client assets under advisement as of March 31, 2019. FEG services include FEG Consulting, which provides traditional, nondiscretionary investment consulting services to institutions; Portfolio Management, which provides outsourced CIO and discretionary portfolio management services for institutions and financial intermediaries; and FEG Research Services, which provides traditional and alternative strategies’ investment manager research, due diligence and monitoring. For more information, visit www.feg.com.